Thursday, July 26, 2012

A great deal... of confusion.

A recent pin that has gone viral.  Shouting about things that EVERY TARGET SHOPPER NEEDS TO KNOW.


"If the price ends in 8," Pinterest says, "it will be marked down again.  If it ends in a 4, it’s the lowest it will be."

Awesome.  I love Target.  I love a good deal.  This was Pinteresting.

I was excited to exercise my new-found dealing-making knowledge during my next trip to Target, where I was on the hunt for shorts for my Bubs.  And believe you me, I was not going to buy them if that price ended in 4!


The hell?  I'm pretty sure the big fat 0 at the end of this price opened up some kind of worm hole through which my decision making abilities slipped through, because I was so confused and sad that I just quietly and calmly walked away.  With no shorts.

And that's how you Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. You are HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOUR "GUSTO" for words & humor! I'm just now "getting" what pinterest is and came to you blog because I signed up to make something from Pinterest for our RS meeting. You quit this blog only 5 posts in!!! LOL but Thanks for the post so far I enjoy you!

    ReplyDelete